Catch up on recent Kantara Initiative updates and activities:
- Spotlight on Kevin Cox
- Watch Kantara’s Joni Brennan on the Building a Trusted Identity Ecosystem panel at pii 2012
- my Social Security – Citizen access to US Gov Services
- Reinventing the Web, One Site at a Time: New label helps people make smarter decisions about information we share online.
- Catch up on the most recent UMA Twitter Chats
- See presentations and videos from Kantara Summit and Workshop in Munich, April 2012
- Kantara Initiative announces Electrosoft as the latest Kantara-Accredited Assessor
- Industry events – Kantara members receive a discount at the following events, contact Dervla O’Reilly for the discount codes dervla[at]kantarainitiative[dot]org:
- Converge Summit for Healthcare Innovation: July 10, 2012 Philadelphia, USA – a one-day executive summit about innovation and convergence in healthcare. On July 10 in Philadelphia, you’ll meet with the most innovative hospital leaders and top decision makers from the medical device, pharma, health IT and investor communities. You’ll join in the debate and discussion of the leading trends driving this transformation, share best practices with those driving today’s healthcare innovations and be introduced to the most promising startups. Receive a 30% discount.
- Gartner – – Security & Risk Management Summit: June 11-14, 2012, Maryland, USA – the Summit features five in-depth programs and more than 140 sessions, and provides the ability to collaborate and network with peers, hear inspiring keynotes and gain immediate take-aways you can apply back to the office. Receive a $300 discount.
- Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit: December 3-5, 2012, Las Vegas, USA – this Summit is the premier gathering for IT and business professionals responsible for IAM. The agenda explores IAM’s transition from IT infrastructure to business intelligence resource. Receive a $300 discount.
- EC-Council Summit Boston 2012, June 4–7, EC-Council Summit San Antonio 2012, June 11–14, EC-Council Summit San Jose 2012, August 20–23, TakeDownCon Baltimore 2012, August 25–30, Hacker Halted USA (Miami), October 25–31, 2012, TakeDownCon Las Vegas 2012, December 1–6.
Kantara Initiative Membership Details
– Membership Details & Membership Levels
– Membership Forms: Membership Agreement & Membership Information Form