Kantara Initiative is pleased to announce the formation of the National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace Discussion Group (NSTIC DG) which will author the Kantara Initiative response to the recent NSTIC Notice of Inquiry (NOI)  as its first order of business. To provide a comprehensive multi-stakeholder response, it is anticipated that this DG will be comprised of representatives from communities including: international, industry, governance, analyst, user-centric, consumer, public policy and privacy.
Due to the NSTIC NOI due date of July 22 the NSTIC DG will seek to kick of this week on Thursday or Friday (June 23rd or 24th). Times will be circulated to the email@example.com list tomorrow. Ultimately, this group would seek to regularly meet regularly on Tuesdays. Stay tuned to the groups calendar for the schedule.
The purpose of the NSTIC discussion group is to provide a centralized Kantara Initiative Discussion Group to facilitate:
- feedback to Notices of Inquiry and/or comment periods
- planning of NSTIC focused workshops or event sessions and speakers
- possible development of position papers
For more information on the NSTIC DG, please visit the home page: http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/nstic/Home
- Join the NSTIC DG: http://signup.kantarainitiative.org/?selectedGroup=30
- Review the Charter: http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/nstic/Charter
- Mail list and Archives: http://kantarainitiative.org/pipermail/dg-nstic/
- Copyright Policy: Kantara Initiative IPR Policy – Creative Commons Share-Alike Attribution
We welcome your participation!