The Kantara Initiative is the global consortium improving trustworthy use of identity and personal data through innovation, standardization and good practice.
Leadership Council Homepage
The roles and responsibilities of the Leadership Council (as defined in the Kantara Initiative Bylaws) include:
- Approve of Work Group Charters;
- Oversee operations and expenditures of all Groups;
- Disband Groups;
- Approve of Work Group output for All Member Ballot
(Approval and publication procedures are summarized here);
- Prepare annual and supplemental LC budget requests to the BoD;
- Elect up to two representatives to Board of Directors;
- Develop & maintain the Operating Procedures, subject to BoD approval.
- Oversee liaison activities of the WGs and DGs.
Create a new entry by clicking 'Create' at the top of this page; Choose 'Blog Post' to get an editing screen; the New Blog Post name should use a pattern like "Foo WG Update"; Put the update text in the body using simple formatting; click 'Save' to post it.
- Chair: Andrew Hughes, In Turn Information Management Consulting
- Vice-Chair: Jim Pasquale, Independent
- Secretary: Sal D'Agostino
Liaisons to the Board of Directors from the Leadership Council
- Ken Dagg (February 2021)
- Andrew Hughes (February 2021)