What follows are draft meeting notes from the Privacy Framework SubGroup kickoff telecon.

Attendees:

Mark Lizar
Jeff Stollman
Gershon Janssen
Myisha Frazier McElveen
Trent Adams
Christine Runnegar
Anna Slomovic
Bill Braithewaite
Colin Wallis

Peter Capek

Staff:
Joni Brennan
Anna Ticktin

Meeting Notes:

1. Description of the mission

Why Kantara?

QUESTION:

2. Execution Plan

a. Communities of Interest

b. Leverage parallel efforts

c. Document requirements

d. Develop outline

e. Develop PF

f. Develop ICAM profile

g. Develop other profiles as clients evince interest

3. Schedule

a. Discovery for January

b. Phase 2: Framework Development

c. Phase 3: ICAM Profile Development

4. Next Steps

a. Non-P3 members need to join group to maintain appropriate IP protection

b. Next telecon – P3 will cancel it's regular bi-weekly telecon and instead host this subgroup call on Thursday, 18 November 2010.

c. Once we have our new mailist, Jeff will send out a note to direct volunteers to begin collection and review of

ACTION ITEM 20101111-01 Jeff — will determine which IPR this subteam should operate under.

ACTION ITEM 20101111-02 Anna Ticktin — will create a P3 Privacy Framework landing page and mail list

QUESTION:

Adjourned.