(1) WG NAME (and any acronym or abbreviation of the name): The WG name, acronym and abbreviation must not include trademarks not owned by the Organization, or content that is infringing, harmful, or inappropriate.
Japan Work Group (Japan WG)
(2) PURPOSE: Please provide a clear statement of purpose and justification why the proposed WG is necessary.
The Japan Work Group is responsible for:
To accomplish this goal Japan Work Group shall:
(3) SCOPE: Explain the scope and definition of the planned work.
Specific Objectives and/or Deliverables of Japan Work Group shall include:
(4) DRAFT TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: List Working Titles of draft Technical Specifications to be produced (if any), projected completion dates, and the Standards Setting Organization(s) to which they will be submitted upon approval by the Membership.
(5) OTHER DRAFT RECOMMENDATIONS: Other Draft Recommendations and projected completion dates for submission for All Member Ballot.
Japan related documents (such as translations, case studies, white papers and guidelines).
(6) LEADERSHIP: Proposed WG Chair and Editor(s) (if any) subject to confirmation by a vote of the WG Participants.
Kenji Takahashi, NTT.
(7) AUDIENCE: Anticipated audience or users of the work.
(8) DURATION: Objective criteria for determining when the work of the WG has been completed (or a statement that the WG is intended to be a standing WG to address work that is expected to be ongoing).
The Kantara Initiative Leadership Council charters the Japan Work Group for five years. It may be amended from time to time, with changes approved by the Leadership Council. This charter will expire in July 2014.
(9) IPR POLICY: Kantara Initiative approved Intellectual Property Rights Policy under which the WG will operate.
Option Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike.
(10) RELATED WORK AND LIAISONS: Related work being done in other WGs or other organizations and any proposed liaison with those other WGs or organizations.
Liaison with Japan Discussion Group (Japan DG).
Liaison with other Regional Work and Discussion Groups.
(11) CONTRIBUTIONS (optional): A list of contributions that the proposers anticipate will be made to the WG.
(12) PROPOSERS: Names, email addresses, and any constituent affiliations of at least the minimum set of proposers required to support forming the WG.
June 24th, 2009
The Leadership Council ratifies this charter for operation.