Johannes Harkema (Experian)
Scott Shorter (IAWG Vice-Chair)
Matt King (SAFE-BioPharma)
David Simonetti (SAFE- BioPharma)
Richard Wilsher (Zygma)
Matt Williams (Exostar)
Colin Wallis and Ruth Puente (KI)
1. Welcome and Roll Call
2. Internet2 Update
3. Kantara Identity Assurance Working Group Update
4. SAFE-Biopharma Update
5. NIST and FICAM Updates
6. Open Mic
Incommon/Internet 2 Report
Barton Internet2 MAGIC 2018.pdf
Update for IAWG.pdf
SAFE Bio-Pharma Update
- No further news from NIST.
- They also noted that the "authoritative sources" requirement is a challenge.
- They have seen interest from companies to be certified against 800-63-3. There seem to be a requirement from the Insurance, Banking and Healthcare industries on 63-3 compliance.
- Regarding AL2 minus, there have seen interest on something in between AL1 and AL2.
NIST SP 800-63-3
- Scott Shorter provided the link to NIST FAQ: https://pages.nist.gov/800-63-FAQ/
- Matt Williams commented that as they do not have a regulatory requirement or use case they still do not have a specific strategy towards 63-3.
- Add to the agenda an item to include CSPs updates.