Status of Minutes
Approved at: <<Insert link to minutes showing approval>>
- David Turner
- Robert Lapes
- Tom Jones
- Colin Wallis
Meeting was not quorate
Participant Roster (2016) - Quorum is 5 of 8 as of 2018-02-22
Iain Henderson, Mary Hodder, Harri Honko, Mark Lizar, Jim Pasquale, John Wunderlich, Andrew Hughes, Oscar Santolalla
Please review these blogs offline for current status on Kantara and all the DG/WG:
There is a new wiki page that will hold all the known implementations of Consent Receipts - Please update the page or inform Andrew of your implementation.
|10||MyData Conference - Interop track proposal||Jim|
- Call for ideas on what we might demo at MyData
- Tom: maybe a rendering engine? Others noted that there is a prototype consent receipt generator that was built for a very early version of the spec - check here: consent receipt generator
- Andrew: how do we want to define "Interoperability"?
- Is it system-system export-import of a receipt? from one organization to another? Round-trip?
- The demo probably has to render the receipts to show the audience that something has happened
- Is it consistent rendering of a receipt to users?
- Jim: we should do minimum viable to demonstrate
- Use case - Article 20: data portability with associate receipt transfers
- App1 sends a receipt to App2 which parses it; App2 sends the same receipt back to App1 who compares it to the original receipt
- ACTION: John to start the draft call to action