Date and Time
- Date: Thursday, 2017-11-30
- Time: 12:00 PST | 15:00 EST (time zone calculator)
- Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/652963725
- You can also dial in using your phone United States: +1 (646) 749-3117 (more phone numbers)
- Access Code: 652-963-725
Review and approve 63A/B SACs
Discuss approach on new GSA requirements and approve Project Plan
Initial comments on GSA Concept of Operations and Certification Process drafts.
Link to IAWG Roster
As of 2017-03-16, quorum is 4 of 8 (see list box below for voting members)
Use the Info box below to record the meeting quorum status
Meeting (did) achieve quorum
- Mark Hapner, Resilient
- Denny Prvu, Secretary
- Scott Shorter, IAWG Vice Chair
- Ken Dagg. IAWG Chair
- Andrew Hughes, LC Chair
- Richard Wilsher, Zygma
- Aakash Yadav, OKTA
- José Lopez, Zentry
- Christine Abruzzi US Arlington
- Colin Wallis, KI ED
- Ruth Puente, KI Executive
Notes & Minutes
See Director's Corner (Link)
- GDPR Summit beginning of October. http://www.gdprsummit.london/
- Working on Privacy Summit and Standars. Mark Lizar is leading the effort and evaluating the feasibility to held an event in January 2019., which would be the first KI event.
- Pre-conference workshop to curtain-raise Kuppinger Cole's Consumer Identity World Tour 2017 in Paris, 27th November, where Consumer identity and Access management, UMA and Consent Receipt were presented.
AY asked when 63C SAC would be developed. SSH responsed that the work was focused on 63A and 63B (Level 2) as immediate deliverable, in long term we plan to develop criteria for C as well.
AH added that further developments would be demand driven. The current product was developed with the intention that CSPs can be re-certified in alignment with 800-63-3, basically IAL2 and AL2. In the furture, KI will be developing criteria for 63-3 AL 1 and 2, IAWL 1 and 3, 63-C.
SS presented 63A/B SACs that SG 800-63-3 has developed:
KD thanked Scott for leading the team that developed the SAC and all the volunteers that helped to develop the SACs. Also, he thanked ID.me sponsorship of this work. CW stressed the relevance of ID.me sponsorship and thanked KUMA for the volunteer effort, as well as to all volunteers.
Motion to approve SACs:
- Date: Thursday, 2017-12-7
- Time: 12:00 PT | 15:00 ET
Write a comment…
Powered by a free Atlassian Confluence Community License granted to Kantara Intiative . Evaluate Confluence today.