Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

2017-08-24

Status of Minutes

DRAFT

Approved at: <<Insert link to minutes showing approval>>

Attendees

Voting

 

Non-Voting

  • David Turner
  • Tom Jones
  • Colin Wallis
  •  

Quorum Status

Meeting was << status>>

 

 

Voting participants

Participant Roster (2016) - Quorum is 5 of 8 as of 2017-08-24

Iain Henderson, Mary Hodder, Harri Honko, MarkLizar, Jim Pasquale, John Wunderlich, Andrew Hughes, Rupert Graves

Discussion Items

TimeItemWhoNotes
4 mins
  • Roll call
  • Agenda bashing
Andrew Hughes
  •  Note that there was a CR call on August 17 2017 but Andrew's IDP was not responding so he could not create a notes page.
  • Mark chaired a 'purposes' call August 18 2017
1 min
  • Organization updates
All

Please review these blogs offline for current status on Kantara and all the DG/WG:

 

2 min
  • MyData Conference update
  • CIAM World Tour workshop
AllAny specific sessions about Consent Receipts and Consent Management?
5 minDiscuss 'sprint' process diagramAndrew

 Refresh on where we are in the cycle

August 24, should be at:

  • End of WG Contributions to Sprint 4
  • End of WG review of updates resulting from Sprint 3
  • Start of WG Contributions to Sprint 5

 

40 minDiscuss work backlog priorities for CR v1.1David

Github Issues: https://github.com/KantaraInitiative/CISWG/issues

 

Discussion

  • 2017-08-18 Meeting Notes: Purpose Specification Call
  • Mark and Rupert collaborated on drafting: Specifying purpose categories for Consent Receipts document
    • Rupert will use the included instructions to code up a set of purposes for Marketing - a good test of the document
    • David cautioned that the document should ensure that the data structures are JSON-compatible
      • Mark to ask Joss/Coelition to assist and advise on the JSON structures
  • David ran through the latest document version (which contains the modifications from Sprint 3)
    • Rupert notes that it would be useful to add a field to contain a business registry number (or similar) for the Data Controller - because especially with company groups, the specific legal entity that is the Data Controller is very important
  • David to post current draft to wiki and list
    • ACH to hold an electronic ballot for acceptance of the current draft
  • Mark to try to set up a meeting at MyData with implementers to discuss Purposes and Categories work
  • Colin AOB
    • Slowly progressing with the Requirements for Consent Management Solutions WG startup - the main sponsor has now signed
      • Seeking a minor sponsor still (3rd one)

 

ISO 29184 contributions

  • Deadline for contributions and comments is September 15 to ISO - so the Kantara group needs to submit at least a week prior.