Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 4 Current »

Kantara Initiative Identity Assurance WG Teleconference

 

DRAFT Meeting Minutes - IAWG approval required

Date and Time

  • Date: Thursday, 2016-10-20
  • Time: 12:00 PST | 15:00 EST
  • Dial-in Details
  • Skype: +99051000000481
  • US Dial-In: +1-805-309-2350
  • Conference ID: 613-2898

Agenda

  1. Administration:
    1. Roll Call
    2. Agenda Confirmation
    3. Minutes Approval: 
    4. Action Item Review
    5. Organization Updates - Director's Corner
    6. Staff reports and updates
    7. LC reports and updates
    8. Call for Tweet-worthy items to feed (@KantaraNews or #kantara)
  2. Discussion
    1.  Review of NISTIR 8149

 Attendees

Link to IAWG Roster

As of 2015-11-05, quorum is 5 of 9

 

Meeting did achieve quorum

 

 

Voting

  • Ken Dagg (C)
  • Andrew Hughes (VC)
  • Scott Shorter (S)
  • Adam Madlin
  • Richard Wilsher

Non-Voting

  • Peter Alterman
  • David Kelts
  • Angela Rey

Staff

  •  None

Apologies

  • None

 

 

 

Notes & Minutes

Administration 

Minutes Approval

IAWG Meeting Minutes 2016-10-06

IAWG Meeting Minutes 2016-09-22

Motion to approve minutes of 2016-10-06 and 2016-09-22: Andrew
Seconded: Richard
Discussion: None
Motion Carried 

Action Item Review

  •  

Staff Updates

  •  no questions
LC Updates
  • Please send ideas for project funding to the list - proposals are due to LC ASAP - must be concluded by mid-November
    • 800-63-3 alignment and/or impact analysis
    • ACTION: Ken to write up a project description for deliberation
  • ID Pro DG is up and running
Participant updates
  •  

Discussion

  • Discussion of NIST IR Draft comments
    • Should NIST be writing this type of document? The objective of this document is intended to be a broad educational material document and there is risk that it might be construed as an SP
    • The intent of this publication needs to be better understood
    • The document does not appear to align to how current trust frameworks operate that are in operation and approved by bodies such as GSA
  • Do we have a choice to not respond? Not really.
  • Raise this discussion topic with the TFP coordination group and discuss if there could be a single response? or individual responses from each TFP and CSP?
  • ACTION: Andrew to discuss introduction of this discussion topic with the TFP group with Ruth

AOB

Attachments

 

 

Next Meeting

 

  • No labels