Child pages
  • Weekly Meeting 2011 06 14 Minutes Ratified
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 7 Current »

Information Sharing GROUP Teleconference

Date and Time

  • Date: Tuesday, 14 June 2011
  • Time: 9am HST | noon PST | 3pm EST | 8pm UK
  • Please join my meeting via GoToMeeting
  • Join the conference call:
    • Skype: +9900827042954214
    • US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
    • UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
    • Room Code: 2954214
    • GoToMeeting ID: 844-771-298

Attendees

  • Joe Andrieu
  • Judi Clark
  • Mark Lizar
  • Iain Henderson (late)

Apologies

  • none

Agenda

  1. Attendance
  2. Approval of Prior Minutes & Other Motions
  3. Prior Action Item Review
  4. New Business
  5. Standard Information Sharing Agreement
  6. Action Item Review

Minutes

1. Attendance

We noted that 4 people on the call were voting members and that the group met quorum on this call.

2. Motions
  1. Motion to approve minutes from June 7 unanimously approved
3. Prior Action Item Review
  • Judi & Joe: check with Doc, Dean about VRM+CRM - in progress
  • Judi & Joe: a couple more meetings this week to fill in more info on Google Doc - in progress
  • Joe: mock up "nutritional label" conceptual diagram - in progress
  • Joe: Future action item: diagram to be followed by conversations/pitches from designers - pending
  • Iain: check with Lucy/Joni re: state of our budget, Kantara's perspective on their funding priorities - in progress
4. New Business

Link: Kelly, P., Bresee, J. Cranor, L, and Reeder, R. A "Nutrition Label" for Privacy. SOUPS 2009. [Online] http://cups.cs.cmu.edu/soups/2009/proceedings/a4-kelley.pdf [Accessed June 10, 2011], also of interest: SOUPS conference in Philadelphia PA, July 20-22, 2011

Iain had conversation with Caspar Bowden from Microsoft, he's willing to review wrt privacy perspective

Review and discussion about Mark's work with other groups

6. Information Sharing Agreements

Review work on Google spreadsheet on Information Flows in the Wild. Question regarding situation when computer represents user when user may not be present. See UK's Data Protection Act of 1998, distinguishing user-agent/automated processes from individual-present.

7. Action Items Review
  • Judi & Joe: check with Doc, Dean about VRM+CRM
  • Judi: take terms from spreadsheet and turn into Glossary (draft)
  • Joe: update chart with new terms (time of transfer)
  • Joe: mock up "nutritional label" conceptual diagram
  • Joe: Future action item: diagram to be followed by creative briefs to designers
  • Iain: follow up with Lucy/Joni re: state of our budget, Kantara's perspective on their funding priorities

Next Regular Meeting

TUESDAY 21 June 2011 - 90 minutes
9am Hawaii, noon Pacific Daylight, 3pm EDT, 8pm UK Daylight
Skype: +9900827042954214
US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
Room Code: 2954214

NOTE: Do not follow the code with a "#" symbol as it may cause the code not to be recognized.

  • No labels