Date and Time
- Date: Thursday, 2017-11-30
- Time: 12:00 PST | 15:00 EST (time zone calculator)
- Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/652963725
- You can also dial in using your phone United States: +1 (646) 749-3117 (more phone numbers)
- Access Code: 652-963-725
Review and approve 63A/B SACs
Discuss approach on new GSA requirements and approve Project Plan
Initial comments on GSA Concept of Operations and Certification Process drafts.
As of 2017-03-16, quorum is 4 of 8 (see list box below for voting members)
Use the Info box below to record the meeting quorum status
Meeting (did) achieve quorum
Notes & Minutes
Corner October Report
- GDPR Summit beginning of October. http://www.gdprsummit.london/
- Working on Privacy Summit and Standars. Mark Lizar is leading the effort and evaluating the feasibility to held an event in January 2019., which would be the first KI event.
- Pre-conference workshop to curtain-raise Kuppinger Cole's Consumer Identity World Tour 2017 in Paris, 27th November, where Consumer identity and Access management, UMA and Consent Receipt were presented.
AY asked when 63C SAC would be developed. SSH responsed responded that the work was focused on 63A and 63B (Level 2) as immediate deliverable, in long term we plan to develop criteria for C as well.
KD thanked Scott for leading the team that developed the SAC and all the volunteers that helped to develop the SACs. Also, he thanked ID.me sponsorship of this work. CW stressed the relevance of ID.me sponsorship and thanked KUMA for the volunteer effort, as well as to all volunteers.
KD provided SACs next steps and schedule:
- Public Comment Period and IPR Review: Opens: 4 December 2017. Closes: 22 January 2018
- Potential changes implementation according to comments received 22 January - 31 January 2018
- LC to Certify sending the SACs to All Member Ballot: 1-8 February 2018
- All Member Ballot Opens 9 February – Closes (?) 24 March 2018 (maximum). Min 14 days – Max 45 days. Requires a "Supermajority of those voting, with at least 15% of all members voting" (i.e. at least 75% of those casting a vote must vote to approve).
- Implementation Deadline set by NIST: 22 June 2018
Motion to approve SACs: