Status and next steps
Current Status: MoU under IDESG Board consideration and legal review.
- Latest version of the MoU: KI Approved CSP-to-IDESG IDEF Registry MoU Rev3 Changes accepted clean for Board.docx (clean version with the changes accepted that Colin sent to the group on May 17th 2017). The previous version is the red version that Ben Wilson sent on May 10th KI Approved CSP-to-IDESG IDEF Registry MoU Rev3.docx
- April 13th Ben Wilson sent to KI the following docs:
- updated version of the IDEF-IAF FICAM Federal Privacy Profile Mapping - IDESG marked “Confirmed” for the rows titled INTEROP-4: STANDARDIZED DATA EXCHANGES and INTEROP-7: USER REDRESS.
- IDEF-IAF Mapping Overview.
-Include Kantara onboarding in the Statement of Work for the next version of the IDEF Registry web site.
-The form that recognition of Kantara-approved CSPs during the IDEF registration process still needs to be decided. If it can’t be an interactive experience (due to site-development budget issues), it could at least be a static presentation in HTML or PDF.
-Once we get the above going, part of the process would be that Kantara-approved CSPs initiate registration and get a “pass” on the “Fully Compliant” items, then they will attest to the remaining IDEF Baseline criteria. Finally, they will need to accept the standard terms and conditions and submit a complete package (attestation form).
-In relation to the HTML/Static representation, KI suggested following the example of our Trust Registry: https://kantarainitiative.org/trust-registry/ktr-status-list/
April 3rd Meeting Notes:
- We discussed that once a CSP is approved at Kantara, in essence they will be offered the opportunity to self attest at IDESG.
- They will choose one of 2 URLs. One URL is pre-filled with boxes ticked if they have done Kantara's 1400 SACs approval.
- The other URL is pre-filled with boxes ticked if they have done Kantara's 1400 SACs approval AND the FICAM Privacy Profile.
- IDESG will queue up the URL/web work on its upcoming work order.
- The URLs will be hosted by IDESG. If required by IDESG, they will ask Kantara to validate that a CSP has been approved.
- Ben will fill in the last remaining empty boxes on the compare tool to complete the mapping.
- Colin will use a Kantara MOU template to strawman up the broad approach.
IDESG and KI call to discuss the IDEF-SAC mapping March 10th.