Roll call was taken and quorum was achieved.
NOTE: Health ID Assurance WG has no chair, and is excluded from voting status and quorum calculation until a new Chair is selected and in attendance.
The agenda was reviewed.
Ken noted that there is a Board meeting tomorrow. He is providing the Board with WG/DG updates electronically and will be pulling all updates from the LC Status StackBlog. If you haven't yet updated your status stack blog please do so ASAP.
Discussed moving the Leadership Council meetings to once per month going forward. Please use the electronic status updates in between meetings.
Motion: Andrew made a motion to change the frequency of the LC calls to once every four weeks with the first meeting being September 7.
Seconded: Eve Maler
Approve past meeting minutes:
Motion: Eve made a motion to approve the minutes as presented.
Seconded: John Wunderlich
|Blockchain & Smart Contracts DG Discussion|
The Blockchain and Smart Contracts Discussion Group is two months into its six month life span. The group has been having discussions on scope. Eve Maler discussed with the LC where the DG is at, what is rising to the top to focus on noting that the ultimate goal of the DG is a report with recommendations. Updates on the DG can be found in the Status StackBlog.
Should anyone have questions, comments suggestions for this DG please email to Eve.
|Executive Director Report|
Colin provided an ED report, highlights include:
Status update from the staff.
|LC Chair Report|
Status update from LC Chair
|Board of Director Liaison Report & Action Requests||Ken reported that the last meeting of the Board was informal, there is a formal meeting tomorrow. Ken is providing the Board with WG/DG updates electronically and will be pulling all updates from the Status StackBlog. If you haven't yet updated your status stack blog please do so ASAP.|
|Launching WG/DG Discussion|
Discussion of potential new WG/DGs
A parking lot of potential new WG/DG is listed below, as these become closer to reality there will be an opportunity to learn more information.
Past topics discussed but not yet chartered:
|Action Items Review||Review action items|
|Contributor IPR||Status update on changing to Contribution Agreement type|
|Tips and Tricks|
Continued conversation on group and conversation management tips and recommendations.
|2017 Project Funding||Requests due by the end of September|
|Document repo||Structure revamp and solidification of process|
|Kantara Publications Library||Andrew to draft proposal for processes|