- Joe Andrieu
- Iain Henderson
- Mary Hodder
- Judi Clark
- Approval of Prior Minutes
- Prior Action Item Review
- New Business
- Standard Information Sharing Agreements
- Action Item Review
- Judi - arrange call with ISWG and Scott David (45 mins) - done, call held. Natural place for trust framework is like (open source?OSI (Open Source Initiative). Of note: which piece will be controlled by whom? Multiple conversations needed.
Some concerns that need to be included in discussion: Negative patterns, like Capture for hidden use. Inappropriate use that causes harm. Alcove as a pattern: balances need for public and private spaces, social dynamics: enter the room and don't interact with others in the room, it's a snub. Alcove allows private yet connected space. Christopher Alexander and conflicts: negative situations have more dynamics than positive lists. Observed patterns, abstractions that you can use to generate solutions.
1) Capture for hidden use
3) Capture for unknown future use
4) Capture driven by regulation
5) Capture because it is easier than not capturing
6) Holding longer than needs be
7) Holding in formats that could be bettered
8) Making accessible too broadly
9) Making accessible without masking
10) Gathering without governance
11) Gathering without maintenance plan
Iain noted that when the lawyers refer to FAQs, they're expecting a small level of detail of the actual contract. They're referring to a binding agreement.
FAQ: Purpose, duration, responsibilities and liabilities (from our working draft of Car Buying Engagement Model). From Work Group Report: data scope (aligned with current appendix in Iain's doc), data use (real-time service provision, like a keyword for search results), communications (can put it on web page for me--once). The latter pattern is same as ISharedWhat.com. It's understood that the web page may pre-fill form data that has different rights associated with it.
Compare Sally scenario with Google Alerts: search terms & source, send me an email (instant, daily, weekly) or add to my feed. Scope: keywords, typed in to box (as I type), to return search results on a web page.
We don't have include data access, should be in scope: what data (file, photos, etc), how (facebook connect, via email or upload), and when (now, later/subscription). Look for Joe's email to group on the triumvirate.
6. Action Items Review
- Judi - will send agenda to list ahead of our call (ongoing)
- Joe - follow up with Mary Ruddy re: ID Commons charter
- Joe - send triumvirate scope email to mailing list
- Iain - update from lawyers in UK, cc mailing list
Next F2F WG Meeting (Pre-IIW)
Sunday 1 May 2011
9:00am - 5pm PDT
in San Francisco, CA
(email Judi or Joe if you need details)
Next Regular Meeting
TUESDAY 10 May 2011 - 90 minutes
9am Hawaii, noon Pacific Daylight, 3pm EDT, 8pm UK Daylight
US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
Room Code: 2954214