- Hasan Ibne Akram (lead editor)
- Gerald Beuchelt
- Domenico Catalano
- Maciej Machulak
- Eve Maler
- Christian Scholz
- Thomas Hardjono
Intellectual Property Notice
- Scope: This is the scope of actions that are available to be performed.
- Cardinality: This pertains to the number of participants involved in the use case. For example, how many Hosts and AMs are involved within the use case.
- Nature of host: This dimension pertains to the host being either a host only, or whether it also takes-on the role of a Requestor in some sub-scenario of the use case.
- Dynamism vs Static-ness: This dimension pertains to the Host-AM interaction. It attempts to capture the degree of interactions required between a Host and AM in satisfying the use case scenario. This can range from all participants having been pre-configured with information about each other (very static), to the situation in which the AM and Host must communicate or interact every time A Requester submits a request.
- Resource discovery: This dimension addresses the aspect of the degree to which a new Requestor must learn about available resources.