|Connected Life Innovation Groups|
|ISIWG||2nd||Andrew Hughes (LC Chair)||Y|
Rainer Hoerbe (archived)
|eGovWG||2nd||Keith Uber (archived)||n/a|
|FIRE WG||1st||Jim Kragh|
|FIRE WG||2nd||Mary Hodder|
|FIRE WG||3rd||Sal D'Agostino (LC Secretary)||Y|
|FIWG||2nd||Walter Forbes Hoehn|
NOTE: As of March 2019 for calculation of quorum there are 7 Work Groups.
- Agenda for this month's Leadership Council call:
- Organization updates
- Upcoming conferences and speaking proposals - and why you should present about Kantara work!
- Updates to LC Blog (ping!) https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/pages/viewrecentblogposts.action?key=LC
Draft minutes for approval:
2018-12-19 Meeting notes DRAFT
2018-11-21 Meeting notes DRAFT
2018-10-17 Meeting notes DRAFT
2018-09-19 Meeting notes DRAFT
2018-08-15 Meeting notes DRAFT
2018-04-25 Meeting notes DRAFT
2018-03-21 Meeting notes DRAFT
2018-02-21 Meeting notes DRAFT
2018-01-17 Meeting notes DRAFT
2017-12-20 Meeting notes DRAFT
2017-11-15 Meeting notes DRAFT
2017-10-18 Meeting notes DRAFT
2017-08-16 Meeting Notes DRAFT
2017-05-17 Meeting Notes DRAFT
2017-03-15 Meeting Notes DRAFT
2017-01-18 Meeting Notes DRAFT
"To approve listed meeting minutes"
|Executive Director and Staff Report|
Director's Corner: 2020: July
|LC Chair Report|
The Kantara Initiative is the global consortium improving trustworthy use of identity and personal data through innovation, standardization and good practice.
- Ballots to close down eGOV WG and OTTO WG have passed - staff to begin archiving process
|Proposals for new groups|
- Mobile Driver's License WG proposal is seeking interested contributors - preferably organization working in the DL domain
|WG/DG Updates||20 minutes|
Administrative Reminders/Requests: Please ensure your WG and DG charters are reasonably current. These are supposed to be reviewed annually.
HIA WG -
UMA WG - .
FIRE WG -
- IA WG IAWG has submitted comments and suggestions to NIST regarding how to change 800-63 Rev 3 To Rev 4 as well as developing SAC for FAL2, IAL3, AAL3 and FAL3. The SAC are currently out for Public and IPR Review. We have also approved changes to the IAF Glossary and Overview to accommodate the Service Assessors Handbook which was recently approved by the ARB.
ISI WG - -
- Shutdown approved and archived
FI WG -
IDPV DG -
|Launching New WG/DG's|
|New publication type||5 minutes|
- Andrew proposes to define a new type of Kantara publication: the 'Best Current Practice' Recommendation. This would follow the same intent as with IETF BCP documents.
- Currently the publication type: 'Recommendation' has sub-types of 'Recommendation' and 'Technical Specification'. The 'Best Current Practice' would become a third sub-type.
"The BCP subseries of the RFC series is designed to be a way to standardize practices and the results of community deliberations.
A BCP document is subject to the same basic set of procedures as standards track documents and thus is a vehicle by which the IETF
community can define and ratify the community's best current thinking on a statement of principle or on what is believed to be the
best way to perform some operations or IETF process function."Ref: IETF BCP 9
|Action Items Review|
Please take a moment to review the list of action items and do your best to take action.
|Policies & Procedures update|
Operating Procedures have been updated to match the current version of Bylaws. Some streamlining and addition of document publication procedures is being done as well.
New boilerplate templates for email ballots are here.
|Tips and Tricks|
|2020 Project Funding|
|Document repo/Publications Library|
List of future events on KantaraInitiative.org