- Please remember to update your entry on the Consent Receipts Implementations Page - this is a major landing point for external viewers and raises awareness of the CIS WG work and your product too
- Update on Charter refresh work Review doc in draft
- Discuss next steps for receipt specification
|2 mins||Motion to approve prior minutes||Jim Pasquale|
MOTION: To approve all outstanding meeting minutes requiring approval.
Moved by: Jim
ACTION: Andrew to update meeting minutes status as indicated.
Please review these blogs offline for current status on Kantara and all the DG/WG:
There is a wiki page that will hold all the known implementations of Consent Receipts - Please update the page or inform Jim, or John, or Andrew of your implementation.
- MyData, Helsinki, September
|0 min||News about new implementations||All|
This is a new standing agenda item where we can hear about new implementations of receipts.
|0 min||Processing feature requests for v.next specification work||Jim|
|0 min||News and Happenings||Jim|
|0 min||Demo status update||all|
Recording from Identiverse should be available by end of July. The presentation is now modular with short videos available to show implementations in Kantara Members' products.
|0 min||Specification update approach|
See a flowchart version of this here:
|20 min||WG Charter Refresh||Iain Henderson|
Action: Everyone needs to review the current draft either through the Wiki, whihc john will post up to, or the Word documetn Iain has been circulating
- (2019-06-13) Iain suggests that it is probably time to review and update the Charter
- ACTION: Iain to lead the review of the current version of the WG Charter and bring a draft to the WG for discussion. Iain to inform the WG of how and where to participate.
- (2019-07-04) Iain sends his regrets (Iain may be heading into a vacation - will check)
- Continue to send your comments and information about the WG charter to Iain
- Jim summarized some of the discussion about how information sharing, consent, receipts and future framing of the work
- Andrew suggests that structuring the charter to support the idea of having distinct projects to run simultaneously has been asked for by many in the WG for a long time. To avoid 'single-tracking' the WG work and allow individuals to lead important work without being blocked by others' priorities.
- ACTION: Jim, Andrew, and John to work with Iain to assist with charter structuring and work management shaping.
- Lisa notes that the presentation about the evolution of consent will be a useful input into the charter work
- (2019-07-18). Iain gave a brief review of the current status of the draft proposal for the newly expanded charter effort
- General agreement to move consent requirements to the CMS WG (need to understand the process to do so), feeding them back into the CIS WG for technical implementation. General agreement to "invite and include UMA WG activities into the CIS WG also moving towards consistent requirements and tech for information sharing with either consent or authorization. (AKA Cross-pollinating across the groups)
- (07-25) presentation of the draft by Iain deferred to a future meeting based on Iain's availability and time on the weekly call.
- Discussion about the term "information sharing" versus "Personal data sharing" versus ELISA
- The term "Consent" is a challenge - to communicate, to understand the business/legal/technical nuances, to differentiate from permission and authorization
- Jim: "Information Sharing" might be too broad
- The Consent Management Solutions WG should deal with the Legal/Business aspects of 'consent'; CIS WG should focus on the Technical aspects
- We discussed the word document
- Generally, the charter describes an umbrella WG that provides the infrastructure that supports Projects, ensures resourcing and progress updates
- Andrew outlined how the WG and intellectual property structures used in Kantara WGs
- Discussed wording of scope items and deliverables
- Discussed the idea of a specification for a Data Usage Statement - kinda like a list of transactions the institution executed over the last month, which the individual can use to reconcile their receipts against. More discussion needed.
*** Next call 2019-08-08 10:30 am Eastern DAYLIGHT Time
- MOTION: To adjourn