Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

...

  • Jim Pasquale
  • Andrew Hughes
  • Oscar Santolalla
  • James Aschberger
  • Paul Knowles
  • Lisa LeVasseur

Non-Voting

  • Pierra Roberge
  • Sneha Ved
  • Jan Lindquist
  • Colin Wallis
  • Sal D'Agostino
  • Crt Ahlin
  • James Aschberger
  •  Jan Lindquist
  • Lisa LeVasseur
  • Kate Downing
  • Tom Jones

Regrets: 

Quorum Status


Meeting was <<<not>>> quorate


Voting participants

...

Participant Roster (2016) - - Quorum isAs of 2019-05-15 quorum is 6 of 11

Iain Henderson, Mary Hodder, Mark Lizar, Jim Pasquale (C), John Wunderlich (VC), Andrew Hughes (VC), Oscar Santolalla, Richard Gomer, Paul Knowles, Lisa LeVasseur, James Aschberger

Discussion Items

Time

Item

Who

Notes

4 mins
  • Roll call
  • Agenda bashing
  • Organization updates
  • Paul Knowles - news about Blinding Identity Taxonomy submission to UK Parliament
  • Please remember to update your entry on the Consent Receipts Implementations Page - this is a major landing point for external viewers and raises awareness of the CIS WG work and your product too
  • Update on W3C Data Privacy Vocabulary work
  • Discuss next steps for v2 specification - describing WG 'Success' discussion?specification 
  • Update on Charter refresh work
  • AOB


5 min
  • Organization updates
All

Please review these blogs offline for current status on Kantara and all the DG/WG:

There is a wiki page that will hold all the known implementations of Consent Receipts - Please update the page or inform Jim, or John, or Andrew of your implementation.

  • DONE! Identity North, Toronto, June
  • EEMADONE!  EEMA, June 18 2019, London
  • Identiverse, Washington, June
  • TBD - USENIX SOUPS '19 and PEPR '19 symposia August 11-13 Santa Clara, CA
  • MyData, Helsinki, September

Jim discussed overall meeting planning and operations items

  • WG encouraged to send in additional material for attachment to the meeting notes & additional items for scheduling on the agenda and discussion
  • Note that the WG Secretary role is open - any nominations?
    • Role includes: ensuring agenda calls and publish done timely, ensure notes are taken (you don't have to take the notes personally), remind Chair of regular administrative items (charter reviews, approval of prior, report status to LC), and other things - Kantara KI Operating Procedures Version 3.0.pdf
  • Jim suggests setting up agenda items a significantly more in advance (days to weeks)
  • (2019-06-13) Iain suggests that it is probably time to review and update the Charter
    • ACTION: Iain to lead the review of current version of the WG Charter and bring a draft to the WG for discussion. Iain to inform the WG of how and where to participate.
 min
  • Colin
    • The newsletter came out last week - if you are not receiving "Keeping up with the Kantarians" - please go to kantarainitiative.org to sign up for it
    • Kantara celebrated 10 Years! Kantara formed and launched as a new organization on June 17, 2009. Cake was consumed at the EEMA annual conference. Kantara had about 20-30 in the Kantara session - lots of interest.
    • Presented at UK Whitehall Media IDM event - Katrina Dow (Meeco) and Colin presented
    • Presented at Identity Week in UK prior week
    • NGI Trust H2020 project is plowing through the many many proposals for funding (Kantara is a lead partner)
  • Identiverse
    • Kantara has a Masterclass session, UMA and CIS WG as well.
5 minNews about Blinding Identity Taxonomy submission to UK ParliamentPaul Knowles
 10 minCurrent under towJim
  • Project page is here in github
  • Andrew gave a quick overview of the github structure and content
  • Very briefly reviewed the Use Case template in github (for use when creating a GitHub Issue)



2  minDemo status updateall


0 5 minSpecification update approach

See a flowchart version of this here:

https://share.mindmanager.com/#publish/b-DWOcuKGnVY1PXBKXTpL0-DQOeqmZMGfGUAPiC5

10 minWG Charter RefreshIain Henderson
  • (2019-06-13) Iain suggests that it is probably time to review and update the Charter
    • ACTION: Iain to lead the review of current version of the WG Charter and bring a draft to the WG for discussion. Iain to inform the WG of how and where to participate.
  • Please contribute and respond to Iain's requests for inputs
    • "Is there a consolidated list of items to be tackled for the specification update?" A: there are a few different lists.
  • Iain is aiming for July 4 2019 WG call to report back
5 minAOB
  •  OpenConsent: OC announced a service today in concert with national camera surveillance day that uses receipts with automated "CCTV" identification such as facial recognition

Next meeting

*** Next call 2019-06-20-13 27 10:30 am Eastern DAYLIGHT Time

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/323930725


Iain moves to adjourn; Pierre Jan seconds; Discussion; Call Meeting adjourned.