Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

...

Attendees

Voting

  • Jim Pasquale
  • Andrew Hughes

Non-Voting

  •  
  • Lisa LeVasseur
  • Nancy Lush
  • Ken Klingenstein
  • Colin Wallis
  • Chris Olsen

Regrets:


Quorum Status


The meeting was not quorate

...

Time

Item

Who

Notes

5 min
  • Call to order
  • Roll call
  • Agenda bashing
  • Organization updates
Chair



  • Colin and Andrew attended ISO SC 27/WG 5 meetings in Tel Aviv a couple weeks ago
    • WG 5 accepted Kantara's submission of a summary of the Kantara Consent Receipt specification as an annex to ISO 29184 Online Notices and Consent standard
    • THEN the WG 5 group asked that a Study Period start to look into the feasibility of a new standard for Consent Receipt and Record. Colin and Andrew are leading that Study Period. Stay tuned as this develops.
  • UMA 2 has been contributed/proposed to IETF as a candidate for standardization
5 minWG Motions
A Quorum required 
Chair

Motion to ...

Moved by:

Seconded:

Discussion:

Result:


5 min

Introductions

All

Welcome!


30 minWG path forwardJim

2019-04-17 call notes:

How do we incorporate meaningfulconsent.org from Southampton University?

Look into submitting papers to:

SOUPS conference:

https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2019

August 11–13, 2019, at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara in Santa Clara, CA, USA

PEPR'19

2019 USENIX Conference on Privacy Engineering Practice and Respect

https://www.usenix.org/conference/pepr19

AUGUST 12–13, 2019 SANTA CLARA, CA USA

FYIDiscussion on document draftingCorné

The draft is in a Google doc - feel free to comment - Chairs and Editor will control acceptance of material.



FYIDiscussion on the Interview QuestionsAll

The first draft of the interview questions are in a Google doc - please comment.

5 minUpcoming conferences and eventsAndrew

Events that Kantara will have an active role: https://kantarainitiative.org/events/

5 minAOBChair

ACTIONS:

  • ALL: review web sites from these notes - identify potential verticals and the differences between them (e.g. who/what is the 'regulator' that sets and enforces the 'rules') - Please put your notes into the Gap Analysis docs.
  • ALL: look at SOUPS and PEPR conferences - each to decide on attendance.
  • Jim/Andrew: CISWG and / or CMS WG to consider submitting a paper to PEPR (the Personal Data Control Panel Demo)

AdjournChair

Next WG meeting Wednesday, May 1, 2019 10:00 Eastern Daylight Time / 14:00 GMT

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/276734989 

...