Status of Minutes
Approved at: <<Insert link to minutes showing approval>> 2019-12-12 Meeting notes (CR) DRAFT
- Andrew Hughes
- Jim Pasquale
- Mark Lizar
- Oscar Santolalla
- Mircea Patachi
- Chris Cooper
- Marvin van Wingerde
- David Turner
- Tom Jones
- Colin Wallis
Meeting was not quorate
Participant Roster (2016) - Quorum is 5 of 8 as of 2018-02-22
Iain Henderson, Mary Hodder, Harri Honko, Mark Lizar, Jim Pasquale, John Wunderlich, Andrew Hughes, Oscar Santolalla
Please review these blogs offline for current status on Kantara and all the DG/WG:
There is a new wiki page that will hold all the known implementations of Consent Receipts - Please update the page or inform Andrew of your implementation.
|40 min||MyData Conference - Interop track proposal||Jim|
- The proposal has been accepted!
- Interested implementers: digi.me, JLINC, Consentua, Open Consent, UNLOQ
- Possibly interested: iQuality
- Mark: has been working on a GDPR extension for the CR. Building an alpha service to be ready for May 25.
- Chris: need a standard on discovery of where CRs have been issued
- Mircea: has a use case/scenario that we might want to demo
- Transferability of consent along with data - e.g. if an event site wants to share attendee data with sponsors
- Publisher and ad network - cookie consents
- If we want to demonstrate CR interop, do we also have to show data portability?
- Chris: Consentua's 1st concern for interop is to support data portability - will facilitate industry consolidation (eventually)
- Jim: Directs everyone to connect with John Wunderlich who is assembling a use cases outline.
- First step is to take a list of CR spec fields to do a 'feature support' listing from each of the implementers to allow mapping of implementations
- Discussion around the IIW and MIT Hackfest GDPR cookies and the IAB EU - lots of interest and discussion about this - will continue to track it
- Use case: When data is transferred from one party to another party should the user be notified every time? ever?
- ACTION: Anyone interested in developing the use cases to connect with John Wunderlich
- Tom: discussion about when to trigger a CR issuance
|Next meeting||2018-04-10 same time, same number|