- Call to order
- Roll call
- Agenda bashing
- Meeting was called to order and the roll was called
- Please ensure that you sign the Group Participation Agreement
- The participants introduced themselves
Overview of the intended outcomes of the WG
|15 min||Discussion on approach, sources, work packages, etc||Corné|
- Walkthrough of the work streams
- Q: Where should 'acting on consent' go?
- Q: There are related areas that will affect this work - e.g. SAML metadata and OIDC dynamic client registration. Where will be track that?
- Q: So I imagine we catalog that along with other references, related standards, best practices..
- A: This WG will work out where specific topics should go and what should be included in the document
- Please sign up for any work stream that interests you - we will organize around that.
|5 min||Confirmation of Charter draft, WG leadership|
- Kantara requires that the WG approves its draft charter on commencement
- WG leadership as proposed in the draft charter: Corné van Rooij (Chair), Julian Ranger (Vice-Chair), Andrew Hughes (secretary)
- Call for confirmation will be sent to the WG list prior to next meeting - ideally we will have a motion to confirm charter and leadership on the next WG call
|5 min||Upcoming conferences and events||Andrew|
Events that Kantara will have an active role: https://kantarainitiative.org/events/
- Corné and Andrew will be speaking about this Work Group at EIC 2018 May 15-18 2018 in Munich
- Possibly presenting on the WG at Identiverse June 24-27 2018 in Boston
- Will be presenting about WG progress at other unconferences this year as well (IIW, MyData, etc)
- Please let us know if you are scheduled to present about this WG and we can let Kantara Marketing know for amplification
- None raised
- Next WG meeting Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 15:00 GMT / 10:00 EST