|10:45 - 12:30|
- What is the most efficient ongoing liaison mechanism to continue enhancements and evolution of these generic elements? (Liaison internally within Kantara, as well as with external bodies, such as ISO, ITU-T, etc.)
- What are the generic elements of the IAF, with regards to identity assurance and privacy safeguards?
- Can we define the requirements for a sector instantiation of IAF, as a first instance, health care?
- What are the sector specific nuances of IAF for health care?
- How do we collectively manage the generic IAF and such sector specific considerations? (Multi-part specification, derived versions of IAF, etc.)
- How do the sector specific groups, such as health care ID and eGov, feed requirements most effectively into the IAWG and P3WG?
- How do we manage version control of the generic IAF to ensure that it is broad, but not too diverse?
- How do we position this generic IAF and sector specific instantiations to international organizations, NSTIC, and others...?