Information Sharing GROUP Teleconference
Date and Time
- Date: Tuesday, 10 January 2012
- Time: noon PST | 3pm EST | 8pm UK
- Please join my meeting via GoToMeeting
- Join the conference call (NOTE: new access information!)
- Skype: +99051000000481
- US Dial-In: +1-805-309-2350
- UK Dial-In: +44-20-3137-5285
- Room Code: 178-2540
- GoToMeeting ID: 844-771-298
- Joe Andrieu
- Judi Clark
- Iain Henderson
- Rob Kost
- Mary Hodder
- Bill Wendell
- Approval of Prior Minutes & Other Motions
- Prior Action Item Review
- Old Business
- New Business
- Kickstarter Project
- C/S Engagement Model Tools paper
- Action Item Review
We noted that 3 people were voting members and the group met quorum.
- Motion to ratify minutes from December 20 was unanimously passed.
3. Prior Action Item Review
- Joe: Info box hand-over pictures - to do
- Joe: video spots of Joe talking for Kickstarter - to do
- Joe: new puzzle imagery or movies for Kickstarter - to do
- Joe: finalize working draft Engagement Model Tools - finalized, posted
- Judi and Joe: meeting this Thursday to select final artwork for Kickstarter movie - done
- Judi and Joe (future): work breakdown structure for future meetings - postponed
- Judi: continue movie draft for Kickstarter - draft video sent for feedback, need to resend
- Iain: change email address with Kantara - to do
- Iain: make audio voice-over for Kickstarter - to do
- Iain: make video spots of Iain talking for Kickstarter - to do
4. Old Business
- VRM+CRM planning on hold for now.
- Customer Commons: trying to move forward on hypotheses, what the org is trying to be. Slow progress being made.
5. New Business
- Personal Data Frontier, new PDEC publication in progress
- ABA Identity Management team creating a foundational reference documents: Link 1, Link 2 (pdf), Link 3 (pdf), Link 4 (pdf)
- VRM for Real Estate: supply/demand imbalance, 20K MLS listings automatically expired at end of year, $250M in lost fees in Massachusetts alone. Also ref on VRM list to # of vacant homes in US vs # homeless.
6. Kickstarter Project
Draft movie sent for feedback, need to resend. Script is complete, most images identified.
Judi tested Joe's draft with her own engagement model draft. Joe gave feedback, including that we need to make the process more clear. We reviewed the draft and feedback, process.
8. Action Items Review
- Joe & Judi: review Judi's engagement model, work toward feedback on process wrt engagement model draft.
- Joe: Info box hand-over pictures
- Joe: video spots of Joe talking for Kickstarter
- Joe: new puzzle imagery or movies for Kickstarter
- Judi: resend movie draft for Kickstarter (posted to vimeo, password required)
- Judi: rework engagement model draft based on Joe's feedback, then Joe & Judi's call (above)
- Iain: change email address with Kantara
- Iain: make audio voice-over for Kickstarter
- Iain: make video spots of Iain talking for Kickstarter
- Rob: review current engagement model against Joe's draft, feedback for next meeting
TUESDAY 17 January 2012 - 90 minutes
Time: noon PST | 3pm EST | 8pm UK
NOTE: Do not follow the code with a "#" symbol as it may cause the code not to be recognized.