[WG-UMA] New report from World Economic forum about Personal Data

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Fri Oct 31 10:37:01 CDT 2014

That is indeed a very nice graphic; I hadn’t seen that before. I could see several areas where UMA-enabled systems could contribute, including gatekeeping and intent casting. Intent casting was a big topic at IIW this week — Mozilla was there in force, showing off some cool new ideas and talking about how they have the ability to experiment with new models because of their browser market share…

	Eve