[WG-UMA] Core rev 11 is on KI site, reflecting decisions on issues #88 and #99

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Sun Oct 26 15:13:30 CDT 2014

It would be great if people could carefully review the changes as we go, so that we're fully prepared for final review when it's time for that. This was (likely) the most invasive set of changes, touching all the sections already mentioned in the "eager permission registration" email thread.

http://docs.kantarainitiative.org/uma/draft-uma-core.html

You can find a quick running summary of changes at the bottom of the page here:

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/UMA+1.0+Core+Protocol

We're likely not to push a new IETF I-D until we complete our issue burndown, so that we don't get tangled in too many revs and cross-revs. But if anyone feels differently, please speak up.