[WG-UMA] Agenda for UMA telecon 2014-10-23 (lots to do - RSVP...)

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Tue Oct 21 21:17:04 CDT 2014

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/UMA+telecon+2014-10-23
Date and Time
Thu Oct 23 9-10am PT
Voice: Skype: +99051000000481 or US +1-805-309-2350 (international dial-in lines), room code 178-2540#
Screen sharing: http://join.me/findthomas
Agenda
Roll call
Minutes approval if quorum
Sample motion: Approve the minutes of the last quorate telecon and read into today's minutes all the notes from all intervening non-quorate telecons.
Interop testing status
Meeting schedule review
FT-impacting issues on V1.0 docket
92: trust elevation/"need_reauthentication": provide "ACR URL" property?
108: make "protection" and "authorization" scopes able to be implicit?
84: UMA endpoint names vs. OAuth endpoint names
105: status parameter in resource reg
94: start_at for permission validity
AOB
Minutes
Roll call
tbs
Minutes approval if quorum
tbs
Interop testing status
tbs
Meeting schedule review
tbs
92: trust elevation/"need_reauthentication": provide "ACR URL" property?
108: make "protection" and "authorization" scopes able to be implicit?
84: UMA endpoint names vs. OAuth endpoint names
105: status parameter in resource reg
94: start_at for permission validity
Attendees
As of 2 Oct 2014, quorum is 8 of 14.
tbs
Non-voting participants:
tbs
Next Meetings
We will hold all-hands meetings (calling the roll) through the fall and early winter as much as possible; voting participants please attend! You can subscribe to the UMA calendar (and ask the chair to send you an event invitation) to see the times in your local time zone. Keep in mind that when the clocks change, we experience "summertime skew"; our home time zone is Pacific so non-US meeting times may shift.
(Clocks change in Europe on Oct 26)
No meeting Thu Oct 30 because of IIW – we are holding an open UMA implementors' meeting on Oct 29 at IIW instead
(Clocks change in US and Canada Nov 2)
No meeting Nov 6 (Eve regrets)
Thu Nov 13 9-10am PT
Thu Nov 20 9-10am PT
No meeting Thu Nov 27 because of Thanksgiving holiday in the US
Thu Dec 4 9-10am PT (change from APAC-friendly time)
Thu Dec 11 9-10am PT
Thu Dec 18 9-10am PT: possible to approve V1.0 drafts for public review in January on this date?
No meeting Thu Dec 25 because of Christmas holiday
No meeting Thu Jan 1 because of New Year's Day holiday