[WG-UMA] For email and Oct 9 discussion/closure: start_at for permission validity periods (issue 94)

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Tue Oct 7 10:08:15 CDT 2014

https://github.com/xmlgrrl/UMA-Specifications/issues/94

This also came up in the context of the RPT issuance discussion, though I think we got a little tangled up because RPTs themselves don't have explicit validity periods -- only their interior parts (in the "bearer" token profile, at least) do. There has been a fair amount of support expressed on the list for doing this. Would someone (maybe Sal?...) like to propose some concrete spec wording, based on the wording we already have for when the validity ends?