[WG-UMA] APAC-friendly meeting times vs. successful meetings

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Mon Oct 6 22:34:20 CDT 2014

In the early days we discussed the audio recording option, but there was a KI policy discussion that, if I recall correctly, led to our not recording. My searching led to this:

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/Leadership+Council+Teleconference+-+2009-06-17

This set of minutes is not exactly normative (and I can't find the final conclusion of the discussions); I will ask Joni and the LC for an update on policy.

("Pretty good?" :-)

	Eve