[WG-UMA] APAC-friendly meeting times vs. successful meetings

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Mon Oct 6 14:12:37 CDT 2014

I fear that our experiment with APAC-friendly meeting times isn't going so well, precisely when we need all hands on deck to get through our V0.9-to-V1.0 issues. If we had a well-oiled machine around global round-robin meeting times, or a really large APAC contingent, it might be different. But I'm currently thinking that we should go back to a consistent schedule of meetings at the same hour every week, at least through the end of the year.

If you feel strongly that we should KEEP the APAC-friendly times, please weigh in by email.