[WG-UMA] Privacy Engineering discussion deck

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Tue Aug 19 11:23:23 CDT 2014

BTW, I've just been taking a quick look at some of the artifacts produced by the PMRM and PbD-SE groups at OASIS as well. If anyone has been following those efforts closely enough to comment, can you suggest particular ways we could build on their use cases and analyses to help further the conversation?

	Eve