[WG-UMA] Introduction

Peter Buonora pbuonora at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 17:25:05 CDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

I have just joined this working group and wanted to introduce myself. I am
very interested helping to define the UMA standards and look forward to
some great discussion and work going forward.

My background in Identity management started with Netscape LDAP Directory
services in the mid-late 90's. I was consultant specializing in the
Netscape suite. From there I have been an engineer/developer, a manager and
an architect. I have managed a team that ran the directory, access and
identity systems at a Fortune 100 retailer.

Currently the focus of my day job as Enterprise Architect (still in retail)
is much more broadly focused, but I am still working to move our Identity
program forward especially as we look to deploy more omni-channel and
customer facing mobile applications.

Best,
Pete Buonora