[WG-UMA] Transform e-magazine

Neil McEvoy neil.mcevoy at l5consulting.net
Wed Oct 31 17:32:05 EDT 2012

Hi Mario

Yes this is really brilliant material, I would love to present this and
also include it in the magazine. I will of course present it as your work
and promote Fraunhofer AISEC.

I am also going to focus on Healthcare, and so you may be interested to
check out this news below. The main eHealth body in Canada has just
published their Cloud strategy, and I have agreed with them that this next
issue of the e-magazine will be an eHealth special that is a response to
this strategy.

So there is opportunity to showcase your work directly to these folks.

http://canadacloud.net/2012/10/31/cloud-in-healthcare/

Neil.

--
Neil McEvoy