[WG-UMA] UMA presentation at Identity Summit Canada

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Sun Oct 28 16:22:28 EDT 2012

Neil, thanks for reaching out on this (and Maciej, thanks for offering to help)! Note that the Fraunhofer AISEC material included in our last webinar described an eGov type of scenario that had many similarities to the higher-education scenario that was the main highlight. You can find a growing collection of written case studies here:

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/Case+Studies

If you guys need my assistance, just give a yell.

	Eve

p.s. Will the MIT Kerberos Forum continue apace even in the face of Hurricane Sandy? Regardless, hope all the east-coasters are staying safe.