[WG-UMA] UMA presentation at Identity Summit Canada

Neil McEvoy neil.mcevoy at l5consulting.net
Sun Oct 28 15:36:03 EDT 2012

Hi Maciej

Some introductory slides of the latest of what UMA is all about +

I'd like to kill two birds with one stone - I'm also working with Oracle
to showcase Cloud solutions to the Government sector, so a great way to
explain these principles would be some possible use case scenarios.

The example scenarios, like Online Personal Loan, are very illustrative,
and so repeating this for e-citizen workflows would be Awe-some.

For example the main Identity Ecosystem development I know of for Canada
is this deal with SecureKey:

http://tinyurl.com/c3h2yk3

How this model might be repeated and expanded on would be the basis for my
presentation...

Kind regards, Neil.