[WG-UMA] Last call for chair nominations

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Fri Oct 26 15:19:20 EDT 2012

I nominated myself to the chair position during yesterday's call, and since it will be while again before we have an all-hands meeting, let's collect any additional nominations and do an electronic ballot. Please send me and self- or other-nominations by Monday noon Pacific time, and I'll construct a ballot for voting participants to fill out.

To keep things tidy, I might also include an electronic ballot to approve minutes of all-hands meetings that we haven't had a chance (or have missed chances) to approve previously.

Thanks!