[WG-UMA] Case study draft: Online Personal Loan

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Fri Oct 12 20:07:53 EDT 2012

UMAnitarians and AXNites alike, I would like to draw your attention to Domenico's v01 draft of an UMA case study called Online Personal Loan:

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/download/attachments/62324760/UMA_Personal_Loan_v01.pdf

This case study is probably one of our more "prospective" ones, versus some others that are undergoing active code development. I'm thinking it may be a perfect opportunity to explore synergies between UMA and AXN when it comes to:

- Individuals introducing hosts/attribute providers to authorization managers/IdPs
- Sharing protected resources/attributes with autonomous parties, not just apps that Alice herself is using
- Possibly other things I'm not thinking of right now

Domenico convey use cases wonderfully through wireframes; I think you'll find this doc evocative.