[WG-UMA] Transform e-magazine

Neil McEvoy neil.mcevoy at l5consulting.net
Mon Nov 19 13:44:12 EST 2012

Super! I will also add a summary and link to your paper to provide an
intro to UMA as part of the process.

I'd guess the Healthcare sector won't really have a strong view of what
consent is, yet, in terms of an actual implementation. The fact they are
open to it via a SaaS model suggests to me that it's all entirely green
field for them, indeed they use that very term for these apps.

So a 'How to implement UMA via SaaS' angle & guide to fill this gap would
be Awe-some.

Cheers, Neil.