[WG-UMA] Transform e-magazine

Neil McEvoy neil.mcevoy at l5consulting.net
Sat Nov 10 14:56:03 EST 2012

Hello Mario, UMA folks

I wasn't able to incorporate your presentation into the Ping ID session
this week sorry, however I did set the introductory scene for the value of
Kantara et al, and the need and opportunity for launching a Canadian OIX.

My slides are here:

http://canadacloud.net/2012/11/09/ping-ecosystem/

So there will be follow on opportunities where we can present the
Fraunhofer and other work within this context, and explain the catalyst
role it could play in helping launch the OIX etc.

Kind regards, Neil.

--
Neil McEvoy
Founder and CEO