[WG-UMA] Bridge number choices

Kevin Cox kevin.cox at edentiti.com
Thu May 31 21:04:01 EDT 2012

It took me a while to figure out how to use the skype number on skype.  I
was trying to enter it with the mouse by clicking on the screen pad.  It
did not work as it put the country code in front when I pressed call.
 However if I enter the 99... number with the keyboard it does not put the
country code in front and works OK.

Kevin

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 10:52 AM, Eve Maler <eve at xmlgrrl.com> wrote:

> Hi folks-- Please take note of the availability of (free to Kantara) Skype
> and US dial-in numbers, and be sure to use those unless you need the
> international numbers. Thanks!
>
>  Eve
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
> *From: *Joni Brennan <joni at ieee-isto.org>
> *Subject: **[KI-LC] Message Regarding Teleconference Bridge Use*
> *Date: *31 May 2012 4:49:40 PM PDT
> *To: *LC at kantarainitiative.org
>
> Dear Leadership Council,
>
> I am in review of the budget and invoices and noted we are going slightly
> over budget on teleconference expenses.  This is due to use of the toll
> numbers which are actually at a fee to Kantara.  If you MUST use the non-US
> local toll numbers please continue to do so.  However, if you are able to
> use the skype or US Toll number please defer to those numbers instead.  The
> skype and US Toll numbers are free for all to use.  Kindly pass this
> message on to your groups on your next conference call.
>
>    - Skype:+99051000000481
>    - US Dial-In: +1-805-309-2350
>
> If you have any questions please let us know.
>
> Thanks in advance for your assistance,
>
> =Joni
>
> Joni Brennan
> Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
> voice:+1 732-226-4223
> email: joni @ ieee-isto.org
>
> Slideshare - Building Trusted Identity Ecosystems - It takes a village!
> http://www.slideshare.net/kantarainitiative/kantara-may-2012

> Eve Maler                                  http://www.xmlgrrl.com/blog
> +1 425 345 6756                         http://www.twitter.com/xmlgrrl

0413961090