[WG-UMA] UMA Trust Model User Guide

Neil McEvoy neil.mcevoy at l5consulting.net
Wed May 16 21:20:48 EDT 2012

Also thanks, I will post links to it too.

I'd also highlight and suggest more of this type of UMA 'scenario
modelling', like how it can be used in possible e-health use cases etc. it
is a somewhat esoteric concept and so these held provide a context to
explain the various mechanics.

On this note I was also wondering if there have been any steps taken to
map it to possible implementation methods too, eg. how to implement it on
Salesforce.com?

This could be a further encouragement to more adoption, ie. key use
scenarios and how to do them on popular platforms. I,d love to help bring
lots more content like that to market.

Neil.