[WG-UMA] Chain-Link Confidentiality

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Sun May 6 18:03:05 EDT 2012

Wow, I definitely have to study this more closely. Let's also ask our legal eagles what they think. Your point about constraining a requesting party in its further hosting would make a great component of a trust framework agreement, and also part of the information-sharing disclosure system that our friends in the Information Sharing Work Group have been laboring on.

(For more about the ISWG's work, check out their Kickstarter page at standardlabel.org, and donate if you feel so inclined! I just did...)

	Eve