[WG-UMA] UMA-enabled Social Commerce

Neil McEvoy neil.mcevoy at l5consulting.net
Sun Jun 24 18:26:48 EDT 2012

My pleasure Domenico.

Based on this, there are also steps we could take to further expand the
uptake of UMA.

I am currently organizing R&D partner relationships with universities in
Canada - These could feature the same collaborations you describe with
Newcastle, and we could encourage them to start innovating around UMA too.

Kind regards Neil.

> Hi Neal,
>
> thanks for these references and mentions.
>
> Domenico
>

> On Jun 22, 2012, at 5:34 AM, Eve Maler wrote:
>
>> Obviously I'm catching up on a ton of emails after my absence...sorry
>> about that. Neil, thanks for this! Nice article, and it will help us
>> further refine our use cases.
>>
>> 	Eve
>>
>> On 21 Jun 2012, at 10:29 AM, Neil McEvoy wrote:
>>

>>> Hi guys
>>>
>>> I referenced a couple of Domenico`s presentations to have a crack at
>>> 'UMA
>>> and the Cloud', focusing on a use case of 'Social Commerce':
>>>
>>> http://cloudbestpractices.net/2012/06/21/ccommerce/
>>>
>>> --
>>> Neil McEvoy
>>> Founder and President