[WG-UMA] Agenda for UMA telecon 2012-06-21

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Wed Jun 20 11:47:28 EDT 2012

Please be sure to try and tackle new AIs from last time:

Eve and Trey: By next Thursday, brainstorm features and corresponding feature tests against the spec. Eve will continue to work on Sec 1.5. She will also work on Sec 2. Trey will work on Sec 3. [I will do this on my plane ride home tomorrow, so will slightly miss this deadline!]
At least SMART and Fraunhofer teams: Create participant and solution entries in the OSIS wiki for themselves.
Eve: Put Tom Brown, Trey, and other interested UMA and OAuth parties together, updating the Implementations page to reflect. [Done]
Thomas: Editorial instructions: Enhance 3.1.1 to explain that this is a 401 and MUST contain the "am-uri" property, and revise to point to our own dyn-client-reg spec again instead of the OpenID Connect one.
Eve: Add issue to track the AM config data/OAuth linked data issue that Bill Mills floated on the OAuth list. [Done]
Thomas: Write up MIT Media Lab use case.
Eve: Gather Kevin's input for new FAQ entries. [Hope to do by the call tomorrow]

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/UMA+telecon+2012-06-21