[WG-UMA] Federated discovery services for multiple AM

George Fletcher george.fletcher at teamaol.com
Wed Jun 13 11:22:48 EDT 2012

There are some interesting identifier technical issues to prevent
correlation across these federated AMs (anyone remember the 18 step
people service flows from Liberty ? :)

I still think I struggle with making "discovery" part of the AM verses a
separate concept that an AM implementer could chose to implement along
with their AM so that their offering provides both a user/personal
discovery service along with AM capabilities.

Thanks,
George