[WG-UMA] Advance CAMP event Oct 4-5 in Philadelphia

Mario Hoffmann mario.hoffmann at aisec.fraunhofer.de
Mon Jul 30 14:02:00 EDT 2012

Dear Eve,
dear Tom,

We at AISEC would also like to take the opportunity to get involved into
real integration use cases after implementing some -somehow- artificial
use cases based on our UMA protocol prototype. In case there is room for
information exchange, discussions and cooperations, please, keep us in
the loop :)

Kind regards
Mario