[WG-UMA] UMA presentation at OASIS DC conference?

Neil McEvoy neil.mcevoy at l5consulting.net
Sun Jul 22 17:07:42 EDT 2012

Hey folks

We're partnering with OASIS to run the second 'International Cloud
Symposium' in Washington DC:

https://www.oasis-open.org/events/cloud/2012

I'm organizing the first 'Digital Government' session and I'd love to
feature the role of UMA. Would any one like to help with the presentation?

As a possible topic, I thought it timely to highlight how a possible role
for UMA is defined in the recent Whitehouse Cloud best practices report
(http://www.cio.gov/cloudbestpractices.pdf)

"Privacy:
Federal agencies have a duty to recognize and consider the privacy rights
of individuals as well as identify and address potential privacy risks and
responsibilities that result from any data they place in a cloud computing
environment."

"Consider how the Federal agency and/or the CSP will provide individuals
with the right to access and/or amend their records within a CSP
environment, under the time frames legally specified in the Privacy Act;"

Cheers,

--
Neil McEvoy
Founder and President