[WG-UMA] UMA on Wikipedia

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Sat Jul 21 09:54:00 EDT 2012

Rudely responding to myself: Rainer had the great suggestion that the Fraunhofer AISEC folks could possibly adopt the German version of the page. Likewise, it would be very welcome for those with expertise in other languages (Dutch, Polish, Italian?...) to do the same. Thanks to all in advance, and if you have questions, just yell!

	Eve