[WG-UMA] Proposal Idea (was: Re: Sticky Policies)

Iain Henderson iain at thecustomersvoice.com
Wed Jul 18 15:36:39 EDT 2012

Hi Eve,

I have met the EnCoRe folks a few times over the years; my re-collection is that because it was funded by UK.gov R & D money there is some proprietary stuff in there with an expectation of a return on that investment. Not sure what that means in practice now, but the work was solid and there was quite a bit published as I recall.

Cheers

Iain