[WG-UMA] OAuth 2.0 Resource Registration draft -- FW: New Version Notification for draft-hardjono-oauth-resource-reg-00.txt

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Thu Dec 27 23:14:37 EST 2012

There's some good discussion on that list about the "scope type" phrase that we just introduced. It's looking like we should back out of that, and just call them "scopes" again... If someone later protests that they're not really OAuth scopes, I think we could mount a defense. :)

If you disagree with backing this change out, please weigh in in email. Thanks,

	Eve